The SIGMA DATA CENTER app is the logical evolution of the successful software program for viewing statistics and analyzing training data from SIGMA bike computers and sport watches.
Now you can conveniently use the SIGMA DATA CENTER on a tablet. To keep your data in sync on your desktop and tablet, use the new free SIGMA DATA CLOUD. Register at www.sigma-data-cloud.com to start syncronizing data. Simply login to the SIGMA CLOUD on your PC / MAC and your tablet, and off you go.
Here, you can find other new features of the SIGMA DATA CENTER:
- Similar operation and style on you PC and tablet.
- Integration of the new SIGMA CLOUD
- The dashboard has been completely revised
- The LOG View has been completely revised
- Device Settings, Device Totals, and Memory View have been revised.
- Supports the RC MOVE
- Supports the new ROX 10.0 firmware
- Activities were added (All LOG and Memories from all devises are clearly displayed in a list)
- Activities can now be assigned a sport and a user
- Training data from the SIGMA MOVE app can now be imported using the SIGMA CLOUD
- Added to the calendar year overview
- Select or deselect individual sports for more focused evaluation
And much more ...
We hope you enjoy the new SIGMA DATA CENTER.
Fixed the following issues:
- RC 14.11 - correction factor
- Statistics year compare
- Print by Topline 2009 and 2012
- ROX 6.0 - lap times
- Track planning
- Improved cloud synchronization
- Crop Log
- Dashboard statistics
- Many minor bugs